Thursday, September 03, 2009

Signing Off

Thanks guys for all the compliments and well wishes. The movers will be here at 8:30 tomorrow morning. We called to set up a cable/internet account at the new place and were stunned to learn that they have to install it in person and the soonest they could come is September 13th! I'm VERY upset that I have to be off line for 9 days with the possible exception of an internet cafe if we can find one. Dean pointed out there was actually several years that we were alive before the invention of the internet. I don't remember that at all. I'll check in as visit you all just as soon as we get hooked up in our new place.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

the next adventure begins!!
hugs to all

Hot4Teacha said...

Good luck on the move - and being without internet. You'll survive, but I'm going to go through 'Babe withdrawal!!

dr sardonicus said...

Nine days is nothing; I shut down voluntarily for longer than that.

Good luck in DC!

fermicat said...

We'll see you on the other side. Hope the move goes smoothly and the kitties settle in quickly!