Friday, July 13, 2007

Anticipation

Well, it's finally here. No, I'm not talking the iPod I broke down and ordered. (I know, it's about time. Hello, 2005!) I'm talking about Friday- a day full of magical feelings and anticipatory giddiness. Fridays are for long lunches (followed by an afternoon walk if the weather is good), extra internet time, and fantasizing about sleeping until noon the next day. On Friday, Monday is forever away and the possibilities for the weekend are endless. I'll tell you a secret. On Fridays, I usually have a cup of coffee at 3 pm! That way I won't pass out at 10. I can enjoy a couple of cocktails and pass out just a little later. I sure know how to get wild. Happy Friday everyone and I hope your weekend just as wonderful as you are imagining right now.

5 comments:

Hot4Teacha said...

Hey baby - Friday rocks! I hear ya on the "getting wild" stuff... we USED to party like rock stars! What happened? ARGH. Anyway, check your email, I have an itch to go watch me some Twinkies.

Kelly said...

Wow, what a positive post, happy Friday! Have a great weekend.

anne said...

perfect description of a Friday in an office!

fermicat said...

Oh yesssss! Fridays are great. Especially this one - I took today off as a comp day.

Anonymous said...

Has the ipod arrived yet?!