- I am thankful that I have an amazing, loving husband who surprises me each day with his devotion and commitment to me and our life together. Not a day goes by without him both warming my heart and making me laugh.
- I am thankful all of my parents are still healthy and incredibly happy.
- I am thankful for my sanity (on most days).
- I am thankful my term paper was pushed back an extra week so I don't have to do it this weekend.
- I am thankful that even though I gripe about being a poor graduate student, I have health insurance, money to pay bills, and I can put food on the table and still treat myself once in awhile.
- I am thankful for the opportunities that have led me to where I am today.
- I am thankful that I drive a reliable car.
- I am thankful for my friends and their willing acceptance of my shortcomings.
- I am thankful I have two well-behaved kitties and one very entertaining one.
- I am thankful that I am a human and not a turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving, and safe travels this weekend!
*I know it should be "Top Ten Things for Which I am Thankful", but that just doesn't have the same ring.