Monday, May 19, 2008

Leftovers

Sorry guys, pretty boring over here. Nothing going on and not feeling motivated enough to write something thought-provoking. Instead, I'll post this little meme from fridaysfeast.com. I'll be back in a couple of days, if nothing else to tell you about the Obama rally I'm going to on Wednesday!

Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home?

Tampa

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

8 I'd like to do better, but I have a tough time. I tell Dean everything and I assume people tell me stuff knowing I'll tell him. Does that count?

Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).

Dark brunette (almost black) , wavy/curly, getting pretty long

Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?

Anxious. I'm too nervous to drive on the freeway and my general level of discomfort on the city streets is getting worse. Otherwise, courteous. I let everyone in!

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?

Last week. Emotional roller coaster with the job search. Enough said.

4 comments:

Minnesotablue said...

Be sure to let us know about the Obama rally. I have a NURSES FOR OBAMA pin on my purse and flash it where ever I go. Guess he drew 75 thousand folks at his last rally How great is that? GO GO OBAMA!

Dianne said...

GO GO OBAMA indeed!!

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the rally too.

Beth said...

I can't wait to hear about the Obama rally! I also hope you're having a better week.

fermicat said...

Obama rocks!

Things will settle down and get better for you. This period of flux will not last forever.