Friday, June 24, 2005

Introduction

I am going to start my first post by assuring my readers that they will not have to deal with the following things on my website:

1. Pictures of my cats wearing clothes. Rest assured, you will see plenty of pictures, none of which will contain dressed animals.

2. Discussions about Star Trek, video games, or graphic novels. Sorry labmates.

3. Mathematical proofs. I'm an experimentalist.

4. Stream-of-consciousness-type writing that tackles such heavy topics as the meaning of life, what constitutes "art" and why I should rule the world.

What I do hope to post are tidbits about me: my life with Dean and the kitties, my friends, my work, and my hobbies so that my loved ones can be reminded why they care and why they're happy I DON'T call everyday...

No comments: