Friday, June 24, 2005

The Pimple that will Save the Nation

I currently have a pimple on my chin that actually looks like a tumor. It is disgusting. Despite the fact that it's a little embarrassing, Dean keeps making jokes of the "yo mama" variety.
"Your pimple is so big it needs its own zip code."
"Your pimple is so big it has its own pimples."
"Your pimple is so big it has two votes in the electoral college."
It was this last comment that got me thinking. The last two presidential elections were very close. In 2008, who knows how close it will be? Two electroral votes might be all it takes to finally get a democrat back in the White House. So I've decided to take it upon myself to eat as many candybars and Oreo cookies that it takes to get my pimple those two electoral votes. If I succeed, my pimple will forever be known as the pimple that saved the nation.

No comments: