1. White Castle (5 cheeseburgers, didn't waste time with fries)
2. Famous Dave's (regular rib platter, corn on the cob, fries, corn bread, drunken apples)
3. Sydney's (spicy sausage and red pepper fettuccine)
4. Michelob Golden Draft Light (surprisingly not available in Tampa)
5. Lake Harriet Peppermint Bon Bon ice cream cone
6. Rotisseria Take-Out Chicken*
7. Chipolte (pork burrito with beans, rice, salsa and guacamole)
8. OddFellows* (roasted chicken with risotto and pan sauce, later regurgitated into a laundry tub along with 2 bottles of wine)
9. Evergreen Taiwanese (potstickers, steamed buns, seaweed salad, beef with broccoli, rice)
10. Big Bowl (potstickers, Chicken Pad Thai)
11. Green Mill (classic spaghetti and meat sauce)
12. Figlio (ziti with sausage and tomato sauce)
13. La Perla de la Pacifico (see 7 plus a pina colada).
14. Legacy Chocolate truffles* (classic, almond, espresso, mint)
Why I probably didn't gain ten pounds instead of five?
Frequent lovely walks around Lake Harriet and the Mall of America with wonderful company.
*If you live in the Twin Cities area and have not tried these things, you absolutely must! Details upon request.