- I've lived nearly 30 years and just noticed recently after writing a mail to my boss that typing too fast or slipping on the keys MAY result in me typing my name Nastalie. I think that's awesome and am considering going by Dr. Nastalie next time I need a moniker for something.
- Speaking of needing a moniker for one more thing, I sorta want to start twittering but don't want to jump on a huge bandwagon AFTER super lame people like Newt Gingrich have started. Now it's resistance based on principle but am not sure how long I can hold out.
- Providence. I don't even know where to start with that one.
- I am having an unhealthy love affair with Chinese food, which is threatening to erase the 30 pounds I lost over the last year and a half. I doesn't help that I work with mostly Chinese people who bring Chinese food for lunch everyday and the owner of a local Chinese restaurant parks a food truck thirty feet outside my office every single day at noon.
- I feel like I should be dressing more like a grown up and wearing makeup but my job really doesn't let me. I bought a bunch of new clothes several weeks back and haven't worn any to work because I'm scared to ruin them with chemicals. And I don't wear them around the house, which pretty much leaves Saturday nights or running errands. Lame. I really hope I'm not reduced to still dressing like a college student 5 years from now.
- I wish I could be BFF with Rachel Maddow.
- Does anyone want to read the same book as me and discuss it? Just kidding. Sort of. I really miss my book club. I can't find one here and besides it took me four months to finish the last book I read.
- Why can't I just get it together and blog regularly and keep in contact with family and friends? Why can't I concentrate on one thing?
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Attention Deficit Blogging or Bloggy Bits in Bullet Form
See? I couldn't even decide on a post title. I have not been able to concentrate in bloggy land lately. I think I have a post to write, then I lose it, or I don't have time to sit and type it. But mostly, they just never develop. They are like little blog tadpoles that swim around in my head but fail to get up on land and crawl. Here's a small sampling of what I've been thinking about.