- Grocery shopped with runner girl and Randy's sister, Anna, for a gathering at runner girl's house after Miles for Moffitt.
- Read. I'm reading Under the Banner of Heaven for book club. It's fascinating. I'll write more on it when I'm done.
- Got up early and walked in Miles for Moffitt (with Deano! Yay!).
- Went to runner girl's house for reception mentioned above.
- Went to Target per Dean's request to get baseball cards and Game of Shadows.
- Went home and refused to leave the house for the rest of the day.
- Read my book some more while Dean read his book all the way up until dinner time.
- Ordered pizza because neither of us would leave the house or cook dinner.
- Read some more.
- Went to bed early.
- Met and went to lunch with Dean's cousin and his wife.
- Watched Twins lose their 5th game so far. Blegh.
- Made dinner.
- Caught up with both my parents on the phone.
- Went to bed.
All in all, a perfect weekend.